Win a $1,000 Glamping Voucher!
Terms and Conditions
Entry into this voucher claim constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Top Mark Construction Limited
2. The entry period commences on 1st December 2020 at 8am and closes on 30 September 2021 at midnight.
3. To enter and be eligible you must sign a NZ Certified Builders agreement for a new home build valued over $200,000+GST with Top Mark Construction for a build start between March - September 2021 OR sign a contract for a major renovation to the value of $100,000 or more.
4. One voucher per entry method per person is permitted.
5. The voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. Top Mark Construction Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
7. Any attempt to re-sell or auction all or part of the prize will result in immediate cancellation of the prize.
8. If for any reason beyond its reasonable control Top Mark Construction Limited is not able to run the prize as planned, Top Mark Construction Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel (“Change”) the prize draw at any time on the provision of reasonable notice, which shall include posting notice of the Change at www.topmarkconstruction.co.nz/promotions.
9. This prize is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Top Mark Construction Limited and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Top Mark Construction Limited (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of the prize. Top Mark Construction Limited, its officers, representatives and agents will only be liable for loss which arises directly from its, his or her own fraud or negligence.
11. To the extent permitted by law, neither Top Mark Construction Limited nor its agents take any responsibility for the quality of the prize once it has been issued to the winners. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
12. The voucher will be presented to the client once final payment for the house build is complete.